PINOLOfor 2 + a cot / bed
- Open plan lounge /kitchen/dining room, 1 family bathroom, large private terrace with shade & lawn.
SPELLOfor 2 + a cot
- Open plan lounge /kitchen /dining room, 1 bathroom (lounge access), private terrace with shade.
CANTINAfor 2 + a cot / bed
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, 1 large family bathroom, covered loggia & private terrace.
OLIVETO2 adults & 2 children
- Spacious open plan lounge /kitchen/dining room, 1 family bathroom, large private terrace with shade & lawn.
- Separate lounge, spacious vaulted open plan kitchen/dining room, 2 bathrooms, private terrace with shade.
MONTEFALCOfor 3 + a cot/bed
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, 2 bathrooms, gazebo & private, gated terrace with loungers.
ASSISI2 adults & 2 children
- Open plan lounge /kitchen/dining room, 2 bathrooms, gated, private, shady terrace with loungers.
GUBBIO5 and a baby in a cot
- Open plan lounge /kitchen/dining room, 3 bathrooms, spacious private, end terrace with loungers & gazebo.
CASCINA7 plus a baby in a cot
- Separate lounge, kitchen & dining room, 4 bathrooms, private terrace with loungers and gazebo for shade.
BOOKING: notes on pricing
All prices above are for Saturday to Saturday rentals.
EXCEPT for the Cascina and Spello which rent Friday to Friday.
If permitted: Additional occupancy is charged at €100 per person (adult or child) per week. (Please check before you book)
TOURIST TAX – all adults and children over the age of 12 will be required to pay a ‘Tasse di Soggiorno’ to the local council of €1.40 per person per night for the first 4 nights of your stay. For your convenience, this will be added to your final bill issued at the end of your stay. Please read our terms and conditions before you book.
how to book
You can book with us by completing the online booking form above and paying your 30% deposit. (Provided we have availability) Your deposit payment can be made during the booking process by using our secure online payment system.
Please contact us by e-mail or telephone for any questions or queries.
For further information regarding bookings, availability dates etc…please see the click on the availability link above or contact us directly. You can e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +39 3383068307 or +39 3341810602
BOOK FOR A GROUP We can cater for group bookings of up to 30 people. We are a perfect location for family reunions, training weeks and celebrations. Please contact us for details.
CONTRACT In order to secure your booking we must receive a completed online booking form and you must have read and agreed to our terms and conditions (you can agree to this when you book online). A deposit for 30% of the cost of your holiday is also required to secure your booking. (Please use the online card payment system)
9 weeks before the start of your holiday the balance of the cost of your holiday is due. If we do not receive payment at this time your booking will NOT be guaranteed.
Please note your booking will not be confirmed until we have sent you a booking confirmation e-mail by us – please consider the booking a previsionary until you have the booking confirmed in writing by us.
PAYMENT You can pay us using a credit or debit card there is no fee charged for this service.
CANCELLATIONS If for any reason you have to cancel your holiday up to 9 weeks before, we will retain the 30% deposit to cover our costs for loss of booking less an administration fee. If you cancel for any reason within 9 weeks of the holiday we reserve the right to retain the full cost of the holiday. We strongly suggest you take out holiday insurance to cover any cancellations you may incur.
FURTHER INFORMATION If you require further information, please contact us on the above phone numbers, or e-mail address. Full details of our terms and conditions can be found under the ‘Terms and Conditions’ page under the footer menu on our website or by clicking on the link above.
have a question about how to book?